Bali in a Jar Varieties 220g
At Bali In A Jar, they aim to provide you with sauces that allow you to create the flavours of Bali from the comfort of home. In Bali, traditional cooking involves using fresh ingredients rather than powdered or processed ingredients. In making our sauces, we adhere to the same principal - with fresh ingredients used in preference over cheaper ingredients. The result allows for dishes to be prepared that are full of flavour.
Available in 3 flavours:
- Chilli Paste
- Curry Paste
- Peanut Sauce
Check out Desak Yoni's My Balinese Kitchen for recipes to Easy-to-make Recipes from Bali in a Jar. Click Here.
- Chilli Paste (red onion, red chillies (33%), garlic, lime, vegetable oil, salt shrimp paste, white pepper, acidity regulator (330).
- Curry Paste (brown onion, water, vegetable oil, garlic, chillies, lemongrass, ginger, galangal, candlenut, lime, salt, mixed spice, acidity regulator (330), white pepper.
- Peanut Sauce (water, roasted peanuts (38%), vegetable oil, soy sauce, palm sugar, chillies, garlic, lemongrass, fried shallots, salt shrimp paste, citric acid, tartaric acid, lime, xanthan, potassium sorbate, white pepper.
- Chilli Paste - contains shellfish. Made in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, shellfish, egg, fish and peanuts.
- Curry Paste - contains tree nuts. Made in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, shellfish, egg, fish and peanuts.
- Peanut Sauce - contains peanuts, soy, crustacea
Made in Australia from at least 65-70% Australian ingredients.
Refunds & Returns
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any food products. If an item was missing from your order but still on your invoice, or damaged during transport you can request a refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a photo of damaged goods.
Please read all product descriptions carefully. We do not offer refunds if you misread a product description. If you are unsure or would like further information regarding a product, you can call us (07) 49483926 or email us email@example.com
Items advertised in our set boxes are not permanent and vary each week according to seasonal availability as per the product descriptions. We cannot offer any refunds on this basis.
DISCLAIMER: The Prickly Pineapple provides product information such as ingredient lists and country of origin on products for your convenience. Please note, this information is intended as a guide as such information can change from time to time. Always read the product label prior to consumption. If you are after particulars in relation to product information, we suggest you contact the manufacturer directly. Alternatively, can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org