The Gluten Free Food Co Wrap Mix 350g
We have run out of stock for this item.
This wholesome and nutritious mix makes the most amazingly soft and flexible wraps. Whip up and eat them fresh or store in the freezer for later. So tasty you will never know they're gluten free! Lunch just got easy
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan / Paleo
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Australian Green Banana Flour, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Psyllium, Baking Powder, KFibre, Sea Salt.
How to make it:
- 1 packet of Monica’s Mixes Wrap Mix
- 500ml water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Divide into 15 pieces. Shape each piece into a flat, round disc approx 5cm in diameter.
- Roll each piece between 2 pieces of baking paper into a 22cm disc.
- Heat a pan and either dry-fry or add a teaspoon of oil or coconut oil to the pan.
- Cook the wrap for 1 minute each side.
- Allow to cool completely before storing in a ziplock bag in the fridge or freezer.
Refunds & Returns
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any food products. If an item was missing from your order but still on your invoice, or damaged during transport you can request a refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a photo of damaged goods.
Please read all product descriptions carefully. We do not offer refunds if you misread a product description. If you are unsure or would like further information regarding a product, you can call us (07) 49483926 or email us email@example.com
Items advertised in our set boxes are not permanent and vary each week according to seasonal availability as per the product descriptions. We cannot offer any refunds on this basis.
DISCLAIMER: The Prickly Pineapple provides product information such as ingredient lists and country of origin on products for your convenience. Please note, this information is intended as a guide as such information can change from time to time. Always read the product label prior to consumption. If you are after particulars in relation to product information, we suggest you contact the manufacturer directly. Alternatively, can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org