Melt any leftover paste with a dash of Verjuice and brush over:
- A rack of lamb before roasting.
- Score fat of a leg of ham before baking.
- A loin of pork for before roasting.
Make a thickened salad dressing with verjuice and walnut oil and pour over a salad of rocket, Parmigiano and toasted walnuts.
Add to a stock based sauce, particularly when cooking duck or game.
For a sweet option:
- Make cup cakes with a square of paste in the base.
- Stir some cubes through a traditional rice pudding.
ingredients: Quince (52%), sugar, citric acid (330), malic acid (296).
This product was manufactured on equipment that also processes eggs, dairy, tree nuts and sesame seeds.
Made in Australia from at least 98% Australian ingredients.