The Gluten Free Food Co Chocolate Cake Mix 500g
This is the best tasting gluten free, vegan Chocolate Cake and so easy to make. It is into the oven in 5 minutes!
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Nut Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan / Vegetarian Friendly
- Organic Ingredients
How to make it:
- 1 packet Gluten Free Chocolate Cake mix
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line an 20-22cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Empty the contents of the packet into a bowl.
- Add the oil and water and whisk until smooth.
- Pour into the cake tin and bake for 45-60 minutes.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
- Heat 200g coconut cream in a small saucepan.
- When hot, add 200g chopped dark chocolate (50-60%) cacao solids, dairy free if possible.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until the chocolate has melted into the coconut cream.
- Spread over cold cake or allow the ganache to cool and then whip it into a mousse.
Ingredients: Gluten Free Wholemeal Cake Flour (Organic Coconut Flour, Australian Green Banana Flour, Organic Psyllium, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Australian Lupin Flakes) Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Kfibre™, Sea Salt.
Made in Australia from at least 70% Australian ingredients.
Refunds & Returns
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any food products. If an item was missing from your order but still on your invoice, or damaged during transport you can request a refund by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide a photo of damaged goods.
Please read all product descriptions carefully. We do not offer refunds if you misread a product description. If you are unsure or would like further information regarding a product, you can call us (07) 49483926 or email us email@example.com
Items advertised in our set boxes are not permanent and vary each week according to seasonal availability as per the product descriptions. We cannot offer any refunds on this basis.
DISCLAIMER: The Prickly Pineapple provides product information such as ingredient lists and country of origin on products for your convenience. Please note, this information is intended as a guide as such information can change from time to time. Always read the product label prior to consumption. If you are after particulars in relation to product information, we suggest you contact the manufacturer directly. Alternatively, can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org