Melt any leftover paste with a dash of Verjuice and brush over:
- A rack of lamb before roasting.
- Score fat of a leg of ham before baking.
- A loin of pork for before roasting.
Make a thickened salad dressing with verjuice and walnut oil and pour over a salad of rocket, Parmigiano and toasted walnuts.
Add to a stock based sauce, particularly when cooking duck or game.
For a sweet option:
- Make cup cakes with a square of paste in the base.
- Stir some cubes through a traditional rice pudding.
ingredients: Pear (48%), sugar, pistachio (3%), pectin (440), malic acid (296), citric acid (330).
This product was manufactured on equipment that also processes eggs, dairy, tree nuts and sesame seeds.
Made in Australia from at least 50% Australian ingredients.