Olsson's Red Gum Smoked Salt jar 90g
We have run out of stock for this item.
After three years in consultation with The Bridge Room’s Ross Lusted, Olsson’s Salt is proud to launch their Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt made in collaboration with Pialligo Estate Smokehouse in Canberra.
Cold smoked on red gum for 72hrs.
Smoked Salt serving suggestions:
- Add some Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt to soft butter, and serve on BBQ corn on the cob or simply with bread.
- Sprinkle a little Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt onto a fresh tomato salad or over vegetables before grilling.
- Lightly brush roasting vegetables (potatoes, turnips, parsnips, etc.) with olive oil, sprinkle with Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt and roast as normal.
- Sprinkle popcorn with Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt.
- Sprinkle Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt on BBQ steaks after cooking to bring out the smokey flavour.Use Olsson’s Red Gum Smoked Sea Salt instead of regular salt when making salted fudge or salted caramel.
Olsson's sea salt flakes, sourced from the Eyre Peninsula, South Australia, have a fresh flavour evocative of the pure ocean waters from which they are made. The salt is hand-harvested and retains many natural marine minerals.
The Olsson's family is the oldest family owned and operated salt company in Australia.
Olsson's holds Kosher and HALAL certifications. All Olsson's Sea Salt is manufactured under strict HACCP guidelines.
Refunds & Returns
We cannot accept returns or exchanges on any food products. If an item was missing from your order but still on your invoice, or damaged during transport you can request a refund by emailing us at email@example.com
Please provide a photo of damaged goods.
Please read all product descriptions carefully. We do not offer refunds if you misread a product description. If you are unsure or would like further information regarding a product, you can call us (07) 49483926 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Items advertised in our set boxes are not permanent and vary each week according to seasonal availability as per the product descriptions. We cannot offer any refunds on this basis.
DISCLAIMER: The Prickly Pineapple provides product information such as ingredient lists and country of origin on products for your convenience. Please note, this information is intended as a guide as such information can change from time to time. Always read the product label prior to consumption. If you are after particulars in relation to product information, we suggest you contact the manufacturer directly. Alternatively, can email us at email@example.com